Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 12, 2013

Commen templates in CAW / DV complaints?

Has anyone been hit with the following ‘templates’ in their CAW / DV complaints? Wife was not allowed to use the dishwasher, microwave, washing machine in the marital home and was ‘forced’ to perform all these chores ‘by hand’. Wife was kept as a slave/maid in the marital house and was not allowed to socialize, contact her family, or step outside the house except for running errands like a servant. Wife had to beg for money all the time, and was constantly asked to demand her share in her ancestral property from FIL if she wanted to spend on anything. Wife was “dragged by her hair and hit her head on the wall” and was slapped on a daily basis. Wife was “locked in the bathroom so that she could keep crying and no one would hear”. If you were ‘lucky’ enough to be hit with this template, could you kindly share your version? We have to prove to the judge that my wife’s statements are a mixture of templates that are often used n CAW/DV allegations in India which is why they are self-contradictory.

8 comments:

  1. Hi there, I am going to appear before the CAW cell next week and expect similar complaints from my wife. If I will be able to get the copy of the complaint, I will surely send it to you. Send me your co-ordinates.

    Vishal
    vishalsinghal18@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SElf is available at Delhi Save india Meeting at Pataila House , Near India Gate on every saturday.

      Lets meet there..please suggest

      Delete
    2. Hi,

      Any update on this case?

      A false DV case has been filed against me in Hyderabad which has exactly these words.

      Kindly share.

      Delete
  2. Hi
    Same case is filed by my wife plz help me in it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wife is highly doubtful on me...she often abuses me for my past as a bachelor.Character assassination Nd mental harassment continues till I leave for office Nd while I come from office.Often I do not get lunch prepared.I cannot attend collegues get together.She doesn't want to live with in laws Nd when finally we took room for rent there were again heated arguments on baseless things thereby changing three rooms in a span of 10 months. I have now decided not to be with that woman anymore.Am I right to stand for myself...for mental peace.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wife is highly doubtful on me...she often abuses me for my past as a bachelor.Character assassination Nd mental harassment continues till I leave for office Nd while I come from office.Often I do not get lunch prepared.I cannot attend collegues get together.She doesn't want to live with in laws Nd when finally we took room for rent there were again heated arguments on baseless things thereby changing three rooms in a span of 10 months. I have now decided not to be with that woman anymore.Am I right to stand for myself...for mental peace.

    ReplyDelete