Total Pageviews

Monday, October 25, 2010

Fate of 498A Woman - Must Read

http://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/How-to-withdraw-498a-Without-consent-of-husband-26059.asp

I need your help.. I am married to someone for 3 years, in year 2008 I have filled section 498a on my husband and his parents and 2 brothers. Actually i got carried away with my parents and filled this false cases against them. and now i understand my mistake.. and came to know that my parent's are behind my husband's money. I have filled many other cases like DV and CRPC 125 and divorce also with HMA 24. BUT as he has some substantial proofs against me and my parents, i am not getting any money from him. actually he is very adamant kind of person.. he is very rich business men.

When my parents have asked for divorce with some 10 Lakhs rupees.. he replied that i will not give you divorce and make your hair white. so my parents have asked him to take me back in his house... he denied that also.. even after when I realised that i have filled false cases, I have requested him that I know i have filled false cases i apologies for the same, and it's your wish either to take me back or not.. if you want divorce i will not ask you for any kind of money also... but his answer is same......that you will stay alone for you life...

Now after difference with my own parents i am staying alone and working as secretary.. I am feeling very guilty and wants to take back all my cases..

I have lost DV and CRPC 125.. and i am going to take back my divorce also... BUT when I have contacted my lawyer, he said we can't take back section 498a.. as it's criminal case. and charge sheet has been filled by police in 2008 only.

Now being realised what mistake i have made, i don't want him to suffer any more.. either he takes me back or not? is there any way that i can close section 498a ( with 506(2), 323, 294 and 114) Don't know how come police have added all this..

work as secretary in private office. so can't afford much expensive lawyers.

Kindly help me, at least i will not fill guilty that i have unnecessary troubled my husband. there has to be some provision... because of this cases he is facing problems in going to abroad for his business, so i want him to be free as soon as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment