Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Mediation Center

Experience at Mediation Center.

498A family with 2 Advocates and 3 mediators = Total 8 people on round table.
Me alone.

Mediator to Wife: Bolo ji ,what ur problem?
Wife: my problem is Bla bla bla and I was silent and smiling.

Mediator to me: what's ur problem
Me: I have no problem, she has listen to her.

Wife : Bla bla bla - he is harassing me , has girlfriends, his girlfriends spy me, beat me and he is filling false complaints against me and my family members bla bla bla

Mediator to me: aap pareshaan nahin hote legal fight se.

Me: See my face, see my smile, do u see notice glow on my face....I 'm very happy.

Mediator: How come ?

Me: I thanks my wife to change my outlook to see this world. Now I don't trust any one and do any thing with caution and deep study professionally and personally.
This has helped me achieving high in my professional career. I take this challenge and have learning at young age and I'm sure it will take me to heights with little risk of me going to jail.But if there is no risk I will not make huge profits.

5 min later Mediator asked all to get out of room: Left me, spouse and 3 mediators.

Legal score Board discussion

Mediator to wife what all cases u filed.

Wife: 1. 498A with DP 3/4
2. Crpc 125 maintenance.
3. 406 read with DP6.

Mediator to Wife: and ur husband.

Wife: 1. TEP with IT
2. Vigilance enquiry for my parents.
3. 100s of RTI (she brought the copy of RTI also), CIC etc etc. information
4. DP 3 read with section 388
5. Civil Recovery suit
6. One more civil recovery suit.
7. Criminal complaint u/s 138 of NI Act.
8. FIR u/s 323,504,506, 427
9. GWA- child Custody
10. He has sent notice to shop owners and planning to case under 420 etc.

Wife: For just 3 true cases he filled 10 false case on me and my family including my Jija and sister.

Me: *Blushing Badly* Water in my eyes...all faces became blurrrrrrrrr

Mediator: what you want ?

Wife: I don't want to live with him any more. I want peace and want to live with my child.

Mediator to me: what u want ?

Me: She has three door
No.1 : Keep fighting
2. Live with me
3. Mutually divorce apart Let her choose any.

Mediator to me: which door u choose?

Me: I don't have to choose any door I'm standing on the other side of door to welcome her, hold her hand any take here some where...what ever door she choose she will find me only.

Mediator to me: how come she will find u if she opts to choose door no 3 and mutually divorce.

Me: Bcos she has my baby..and has to give access to her and unfortunately has to see me face .

Mediator : EXCLAMATION MARK !!!

Mediator to Wife: what you choose.

wife: Don't want to stay with him...divorce.

Mediator to me: pamper her...give some time to her, thoda daro isse and life together I would pray. Kya khete ho...

Me: I prefer that she choses Door 1 and keep fighting bcos I'm enjoying it and its very easy for me.2nd I prefer she chooses to be apart as friend bcos if either has custody of child , unfortunately has to see each other face...mutually apart as friend only will be good.I find door 2 to be difficult and making relations from scratch will be very tedious job and I find it difficult to build which has not gains in life. Even if I try I don't take guarantee of my parents whom she has falsely implicated by misuse of dowry and other related cases. I will not scramble to Legal Terrorism.

Mediator: If she opts for divorce she you have to give her some thing.

Me: she is independent smart lady earning XX Lakhs per year and also I built her a house.
Mediator : What's ur earning ?
Me: Nothing I lost every thing in this battle...
Mediator phir bhi?
Me: Same as hers.
Wife: No his earning is huge..he is XXXXXXXX in a MNC he is Big Boss.
Mediator: Will you give her 1 Crore for divorce.
Me: Yes.
Mediator: Very good..
Me: But Sir, Unfortunately I don't have money, house, peace, children etc..nothing to give ..I will give her 1 crore, help me selling my kidney O+ for 1 crore and buyer pays her directly.
Mediators: Exclamation Mark !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mediators : I think you both are confused.....I give you one month decide what you want and else mediation fails.
Me: I said ok..she has my all phone number.. give me a call for cuppa at Barista or café to come to settlement terms.
Mediator to wife: Do you have his numbers.
Wife: smiling yes !!
Mediator to me: How about you do you have her no.??
Me: I only bought her no. and cell.
All : Laughing !!!!!
Mediator : how do u know she still has same no. and cell with her.
Me: She can't opt to loose old things and beggars are not choosers.
Mediators: *Bad face ** Mediation adjourned see ya after one month.

No comments:

Post a Comment